WHAT IS ASEA? http://dwijendra.teamasea.com

Friday, November 13, 2009

Thought Provoking

I am not a person without manners and never was . I respect all people , especially my close friends . If someone see me as a bad person , then ( s )he is talking about him .
I know who I am and nothing can take my self respect and inner happiness .

I suggest to every human being to have self respect and inner happiness .
Nothing is important in this world except that .
I was never enemy to anyone and I will never be .
All what you , or any one , do to others , you do to your self and hurt your self , not others .

Thank you for forwarding my messages to others whom I am talking about .
There is no need for that , I used to say all personally , never behind a back like some .

Have a nice day : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.