All customers want the same 12 things, regardless of who they are, who is selling to them or what they're buying:
- #1: They want to feel important.
- #2: They want to be appreciated.
- #3: They want you to stop talking about yourself.
- #4: They want you to stop talking about your firm.
- #5: They want you to truly listen.
- #6: They want to be understood.
- #7: They want to teach YOU something.
- #8: They want and need your help.
- #9: They want to buy something.
- #10: They want you to delight and surprise them.
- #11: They want to pretend they make logical decisions.
- #12: They want success and happiness.
Now, here's the good part. Hand-write the list above onto two post-it notes, and stick one by your desk and the other on your dashboard. Having the list in front of you will constantly remind you (even if only subliminally) of what your customers want from you.
Buzz Hill Marketing, PO Box 1150, Templeton, CA 93465, USA
|To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:|